All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe night the milk turned sour and all the animals were bewitched, the fairies came a-creeping to the bed of little Ifan. The world had turned sour for Twm and Gwyneth. Nothing was the same. Huw grew strong and happy still, but something had changed in his fair-haired twin, Ifan.
- Author(s)Jac Jones,Malachy Doyle
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleLegends from Wales S.
- Place of PublicationLlandysul
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPont Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width217 mm
- Height217 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jac Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.