About this product
- DescriptionLEVEL 5 READING FLUENTLY For readers fast developing in confidence and ability. At this level there is a more sophisticated range of sentences, vocabulary and language features. Includes glossary and index.Guided Reading Levels: P, QKingfisher Readers L5: The Changing Environment by Philip Steele is a fact-filled introduction to the Earth and its systems and provides fluent readers with an overview of how the Earth and its inhabitants are all interconnected. With chapters devoted to environmental dangers caused by weather and people, animal extinction, and how we can make a positive difference, this book will help children understand the importance of their environment and conservation. With diagrams, call-out boxes, a deep glossary, and an extensive index to aid them, budding environmentalists will also build their scientific kwledge and research skills.
- Author BiographyDeborah Chancellor trained as an elementary school teacher before becoming an editor of children's books. She has written more than thirty books for children, including Maps and Mapping and Planet Earth in the Kingfisher Young Knowledge series.
- Author(s)Deborah Chancellor
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleKingfisher Readers: Level 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.