All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristianity has changed. Formerly kwn as the religion of Europe and North America, it is w a religion of the Global South: Asia, Africa, and Latin America. However, Christianity has never been merely a Western phemen - it has always been a borderless religion. Indeed, in six of the world's eight cultural blocks, Christianity is the largest faith. With convenient maps, helpful statistics, and concise histories of each of the world's major cultural blocks, The Changing World of Christianity is a dynamic guide for understanding Christianity's new ethos. From Ireland to Papua New Guinea, Argentina to China, South Africa to Russia, this book provides a clear and encyclopedic look at Christianity, the world's largest and most global religion.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Dyron B. Daughrity received his Ph.D. from the University of Calgary. He teaches World Christianity and History of Christianity at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. He is the author of Bishop Stephen Neill: From Edinburgh to South India (Peter Lang, 2008).
- Author(s)Dyron B. Daughrity
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight430 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.