All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Alasdair MacIntyre's criticisms of the manager and retrieves an interdisciplinary approach to character transforming arguments. The manager as wise steward is proposed as a model for virtuous management.
- Author BiographyGregory R. Beabout is Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy at Saint Louis University, USA. He teaches and does research in virtue ethics, the history of philosophy, and personalism. His books, as author or co-author, include Freedom and Its Misuses, Beyond Self-Interest, and Applied Professional Ethics.
- Author(s)Gregory Beabout
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleHumanism in Business Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.