All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Charmed Garden is a great introduction to herb gardening. The author lived on an herb farm and shares her kwledge on growing herbs. The book covers how to choose and prepare a site for an herb garden. There is also an extensive listing of herbs with details on their cultivation and use that will certainly be helpful in planning and growing an herb garden. The author also gives you great information on growing herbs in containers. There is also information for harvesting and storing herbs. Whether you are a first time herb gardener or more experienced you will certainly find something helpful in this book.
- Author(s)Judi Strauss
- PublisherAtbosh Media Ltd.
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtbosh Media Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.