All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionEthera is a half Vampire half Elf, who hates Dayanara. This young halfling has done thing, but ruin her life from the beginning. All Ethera wants is to collect the twelve Charms of Daria to gain the use of the Hell's Charm or as most call it the blood stone. This charm can be used to rule the universe. The Charms of Daria were scattered through the universe to prevent universal domination. Dayanara is trying to keep these charms from this very woman to keep the world from being destroyed. What everyone doesn't kw, is that there are really fourteen Charms of Daria. The two extra charms, The Sandstone Charm and The Lure Charm, were kwn to have been lost or destroyed back in ancient Egypt. These charms weren't necessary for the location of the Hell's charm. Dayanara is the name of the one who is written to have destroyed The Sandstone Charm. How could this be? The description of the woman fit her to a tee, but how? Why? Was she there? Dayanara found that she was ordinary girl. Everything in her life was t rmal, but rmal for a halfling. She is half elf half human and the only one of her kind. She goes to school with a lot of other mixes. Most of her school mates are three or more species mixed together. Day has made friends with a group of halflings; one in particular is Tulip, a vampire-pixy-human mix. She and Day are best friends and share a dorm room together. They talk about everything including one very special guy. This guy is as magical as can be, but there was more to him than meets the eye. He has feelings for Dayanara, but seems to say away from her as much as he can, but why? Was there something about Dayanara that Dayanara didn't kw? She still held one of the charms that Ethera sought and with the destruction of the world at stake, Dayanara battles to keep the charm from her.
- Author BiographyMichelle Carpenter, who is she? Who are any of us, really? I can tell you she has two kids, a boy and a girl. She made it through High School and a few years of college. She was married once, but not anymore. She grew up in Arizona laced into to a large family. She has two sisters and six brothers. I can also tell you she is the middle child in her family, but what I really want to tell you is this; Michelle was no ordinary girl growing up. Of course if you met her, you would assume she is a shy, timid thing that was ordinarily normal. I can guarantee that Michelle was no ordinarily normal girl. She hid in those shy moments locked away in her own magical world. She imagined everything under the sun and some things that weren't under the sun, in her own world. This world was hers and hers alone. Her best friend in her own world was a dragon. This dragon helped Michelle through her life and through school. As reality set in for Michelle the dragon faded and her dreams became more and more upsetting. Michelle sought out all sorts of religions hoping for a way to stop the dreams. In 1999 she met a person who changed her whole thinking. He believed in a world that only she saw in her dreams. How could the world she knew, be the same one he knew. This person encouraged her to write and write she did. Michelle finished the first book in her eight book series in 2009 juggling her kids, a full time job, and a new home.
- Author(s)Michelle K Carpenter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jamais L Carpenter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.