Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionIt was just suppose be a trip to breakfast. What Steven and Fran didn't kw is they were venturing out in the midst of a quarentine that had been imposed on the city by a U.S. federal agency. Now finding themselves detained by city authorities, the two must escape and find their son who they believed was still at home unaware of what was going on around him. Little did they kw, their actions were about to lead them on an unexpected journey that would challenge their physical agility, their faith, and their commitment to one ather.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lewton was born in Medina County, Ohio and attended high school in the remote farming town of Loudonville, Ohio. As a sophomore in high school, William elected to include Creative Writing as part of his curriculum. The teacher would often allow students to share their work by instructing students to read an excerpt and pass their work on to the next student. William's watching other students work pile up on a desk while one of his classmates became enthralled with his work gave him a sense of pride. That teacher asked William to stay after class one day and suggested that he pursue writing as a career. During the course of the conversation, she made it perfectly clear that she had told only two other students this in her entire career. She instructed William not to tell other students of their conversation. In 1977, when a writer's options were very limited, William took his teachers advice with a grain of salt. Over thirty years later, acting on his wife's encouragement, William used his free time, although somewhat limited, to write his first novel. The Chartersville Story took over a year to write. It is a suspense thriller that everyone can enjoy. The author sincerely hopes that you will enjoy this book and encourages your reviews.
- Author(s)William Lewton
- PublisherWilliam T. Lewton
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam T. Lewton
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid A Lewton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.