The Chemical Formulary: Collection of Commercial Formulas for Making Thousands of Products in Many Fields, Volume Xxxii by H. Bennett (Hardback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $142.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $74.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is hardly a technical library in the world in which the volumes of the Chemical Formulary (Volumes 1-34) do t occupy a prominent place. It does t duplicate any of the formulas included in previous volumes, but lists a wide array of modern and salable products from all branches of the chemical industries. An excellent reference for formulation problems. - CONTENTS - I. Introduction - II. Adhesives - III. Beverages and Food - IV. Cosmetics - V. Paints and Coatings - VI. Cleaners and Polishes - VII. Drugs - VIII. Elastomers, Plastics and Resins - IX. Miscellaneous - Appendix - Trademark Chemicals - Trademark Chemicals Suppliers - Index - PREFACE - Chemistry, as taught in our schools and colleges, concerns chiefly synthesis, analysis, and engineering-and properly so. It is part of the right foundation for the education of the chemist. Many a chemist entering an Industry soon finds that most of the products manufactured by his concern are t synthetic or definite complex compounds, but are mixtures, blends, or highly complex compounds of which he kws little or thing. The literature in this field, if any, may be meager, scattered, or obsolete. Even chemists with years of experience In one or more Industries spend conslderable time and effort in acquainting themselves with any new field which they may enter. Consulting chemists similarly have to solve problems brought to them from industries foreign to them. There was a definite need for an up-to-date compilation of formulae for chemical compounding and treatment. Since the fields to be covered are many and varied, an editorial board of chemists and engineers engaged in many industries was formed. Many publications, laboratories, manufacturing firms, and Individuals have been consulted to obtain the latest and best information. It is felt that the formulas given in this volume will save chemists and allied workers much time and effort.
- Author(s)H. Bennett
- PublisherChemical Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/1994
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChemical Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byH. Bennett
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.