All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume focuses on the limitations, properties, and models in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that have potential for applications in several disciplines of engineering and science. Contributions range from new methods to vel applications of existing methods. The collection of topics in this volume reflects the diversity of recent advances in chemistry and physics of engineering materials with a broad perspective that will be useful for scientists as well as for graduate students and engineers. This new book presents leading-edge research from around the world. Topics in the book include: * Aerogels material and techlogy * Quantum-chemical calculation of pentacontacene and hectacontacene by mndo * Diffusion dynamics in namaterials * Entropic mograms * Structural analyses of particulate-filled polymer nacomposites mechanical properties * Protection of rubbers against ageing * Structure-property correlation and forecast of corrosion This volume is also sold as part of a two-volume set. Volume 1 focuses on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials.
- Author BiographyProfessor Alexandr A. Berlin, DSc, is director of the N. N. Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics at the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia. He is a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences and many national and international associations. Dr. Berlin is a world-renowned scientist in the field of chemical kinetics (combustion and flame), chemical physics (thermodinamics), chemistry and physics of oligomers, polymers, and composites and nanocomposites. He is the contributor of 100 books and volumes and 1000 original papers and reviews. Roman Joswik, PhD is director of the Military Institute of Chemistry and Radiometry in Warsaw, Poland. He is a specialist in the field of physical chemistry, chemical physics, radiochemistry, organic chemistry, and applied chemistry. He has published several hundred original scientific papers as well as reviews in the field of radiochemistry and applied chemistry. Vatin Nikolai Ivanovich, DSc is chief scientific editor of Magazine of Civil Engineering, and editor of Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures. He is also a specialist in the field of chemical technology. He published several hundred scientific papers (original and review) and several volumes and books.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note105 black & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAlexandr A. Berlin,Roman Joswik,Vatin Nikolai Ivanovich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.