The Chemistry of Mood, Motivation, and Memory: The Proceedings of an Interdisciplinary Conference on the Chemistry of Mood, Motivation, and Memory Held at the University of California, San Francisco, in October 1971 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is based on presentations at an interdisciplinary conference on The Chemistry of Mood, Motivation and Memory which was held at the University of California, San Francisco in October, 1971. The conference was sponsored and supported by the Division of Continuing Education in Health Sciences. We thank Dr. Ruben Dixon and his staff for help in planning the conference and for attending to all of the organizational details. We particularly thank the participants for their contributions to the conference and for their cooperation in preparing the manu- scripts based on their conference presentations. All of the details involved in preparing the volume for publi- cation were handled by Karen Dodd. We are grateful to her for her tireless, efficient and productive efforts. We hope that this volume will help to stimulate further interest as well as understanding of the biochemical bases of our behavior. James L. McGaugh v CONTRIBUTORS Bernard W. Agraff, Ph.D. Department of Psychiatry Mental Health Research Institute The University of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan Samuel H. Barondes, M.D. Professor of Psychiatry School of Medicine University of California at San Diego La Jolla, California Barry D. Berger, Ph.D. Wyeth Laboratories Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Ech Callaway, M.D. Professor of Psychiatry University of California School of Medicine San Francisco, California J. Anthony Deutsch, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology University of California at San Diego La Jolla, California Edward Glassman, Ph.D.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJames L. McGaugh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1972
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.