All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPurity of the water supply is a pressing problem that will intensify in coming years. This laboratory manual is designed as an introduction to factors affecting water, and the methods used to assess water quality. Ideal for use in the laboratory portion of an introductory environmental chemistry or general chemistry course, the manual combines a careful balance of wet chemistry methods with instrumental techniques such as spectroscopy and ion chromatography. The Chemistry of Water can also be used in higher-level analytical chemistry and instrumental methods of analysis courses.
- Author(s)Joy Andrews,Susan E. Kegley
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/12/1997
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight439 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.