All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of two volumes of circular canal-side walks which together take you round the whole 97 miles of The Cheshire Ring. It contains 23 walks ranging from four to eight and a half miles in length and covers the western side of The Ring. The walks take you along the Bridgewater Canal and The Trent and Mersey Canal, from the former's junction with the Rochdale Canal in the Castlefield area of Manchester in the rth, to the latter's junction with the Macclesfield Canal at Hall Green near Kidsgrove in the south.
- Author BiographyAs a child, Sally Bailey explored the neglected waterways of central Birmingham with her father and she has been interested in canals ever since. She subsequently wrote her college dissertation on 'The Changing use of The Worcester and Birmingham Canal'. Sally has had a lifelong interest in walking, maps and local history so when she was unable to find a book which would take her round the canals of Cheshire in circular walks, she decided to devise and write one herself.
- Author(s)Sally Bailey
- PublisherSigma Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSigma Press
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.57New
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $74.12New
- AU $61.25Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.