All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionDESCRIPTION: This log book serves as a convenient bound journal in which to save games, including moves, written analysis, and diagrams for key positions. It can be used to suit several needs: Keep an active diary of the chess games that you play.Log games played in a local chess tournament.Analyze variations of a chess opening in detail.Follow matches played between grandmasters.Store weekly games played by a chess club.Prepare a memento of your best chess games. Collect important matches from chess history.The introduction describes how to use this log book, including suggestions for menclature and how to distinguish between different color pieces in the diagrams of key positions.A sample record of a chess match is provided as an example of how to log, analyze, and draw a game of chess.
- Author BiographyChris McMullen has been playing chess for enjoyment for thirty years, in person and on the internet. As a passionate chess player, he has read numerous chess books, studying everything from opening theory to combinations. After drawing many diagrams and recording many games, he realized how it may be useful to publish a couple of chess log books for drawing and recording positions or games. He published The Chess Match Log Book for recording games (with room to draw key positions and write notes) and Make a Personalized Book of 500 Chess Positions for drawing positions (with room to record notes in a separate section at the end).
- Author(s)Chris McMullen
- Date of Publication30/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.