All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionEver since its introduction in 1955, Chevrolet's small-block V-8 has defined performance. It was the first lightweight, overhead-valve V-8 engine ever available to the masses at an affordable price and, better yet, had tremendous untapped performance potential, making it the performance engine of choice to this day. What sets the Chevy small-block further apart, is the fact that a builder does t have to spend big money to get big horsepower numbers. Using multiple examples of engine builds and case studies, The Chevrolet Small-Block Bible provides the reader with the information needed to build anything for a mild street engine for use in a custom or daily driver to a cost-is--object dream build. Includes parts selection, blue printing, basic machine work and more.
- Author BiographyTom Madigan has been part of California's car culture since the end of World War II. As a journalist, he has covered all kinds of automotive and motorsports stories, both human and technical. Madigan is the author of several books, including the critically acclaimed Motorbooks titles Fuel and Guts: The Birth of Top Fuel Drag Racing. He resides in Sonora, California, with his extremely patient wife, Darlene.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Madigan
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleMotorbooks Workshop
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.