Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAppearing daily on the ABC network, The Chew celebrates and explores life through food, with a group of dynamic, engaging, fun, relatable co-hosts who serve up everything to do with food-from cooking and home entertaining to food trends, restaurants, holidays, and more-all aimed at making life better, fuller, and more fun. The Chew Celebrates the Holidays captures the show's trademark wit, fun, practical advice, and recipes. Formatted like the two previous best sellers in 2012 and 2013, this all-new book celebrates a full year of holidays--from Easter to Fourth of July, Halloween to Christmas--and all that comes with them: food, decorating, entertaining and crafts. It will be filled with mouth-watering photographs and lively graphics so it is every bit as pleasing and inviting as the first two books. The hosts of the show-all contributors to the book-are chef, best-selling author, and TV personality Mario Batali; Iron Chef's Michael Symon; Top Chef's Carla Hall; What Not to Wear's Clinton Kelly; and best-selling author and nutritionist Daphne Oz.
- Author BiographyHosts Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Carla Hall, Clinton Kelly and Daphne Oz all live in the New York area.
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight794 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAshley Archer,Jessica Dorfman Jones
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.