All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chicago Killer - The Hunt For Serial Killer John Wayne Gacy is the story of the capture of John Wayne Gacy, as told from the perspective of the former Chief of Detectives of the Des Plaines, Illiis Police Department Joseph Kozenczak. The conviction of Gacy on 33 counts of murder is significant in the annals of the criminal justice system in the United States. Two articles give the reader a comprehensive insight on the use of psychics and the lie-detector in a serial murder investigation.
- Author BiographyJoseph R. Kozenczak is a private investigator in the Chicago area. He is the former Chief of Police for the City of Des Plaines, Illinois and also served as the Chief of Detectives. Mr. Kozenczak was the arresting officer and chief investigator in the John Wayne Gacy serial murder investigation. He is recognized as a national expert in missing person issues. Mr. Kozenczak is an accomplished print maker, artist, sculptor and photographer. Karen M. Kozenczak is the Director of Media Services for the City of Des Plaines, a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. She is the author of numerous articles published in a variety of periodicals, many of which she co-authored with her husband, Joseph R. Kozenczak. In addition to writing, Mrs. Kozenczak enjoys music, jogging, photography, golf and the theater.
- Author(s)Joseph R Kozenczak,Karen M Kozenczak
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.