All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf course you've heard of The Chicken and The Egg, but never before have you heard the story told like this! The Chicken and The Egg were standing in line... Much to everyone's surprise, Chicken and Egg plead t their own, but each other's case in this humorous spin on a classical dilemma. Who can decide? You are invited along on this journey t with a map, but with a lighthearted challenge to think critically and find your own way. It all comes down to one epic face off in... The Chicken and The Egg.
- Author BiographyBeatrice Ann is one entity made up of two sisters, Buena Batiste-Webber as the author, and Kenniece Webber as the illustrator.
- Author(s)Beatrice Ann
- PublisherEden House
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEden House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.