Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDown to earth, real answers on how to manage techlogy from rewned IT leaders Filled with over thirty contributions from practitioners who handle both the day-to-day and longer term challenges that Information Techlogy (IT) departments and their parent businesses face, this hands-on, practical IT desk reference is written in lay terms for business people and IT personnel alike. Without jargon and lofty theories, this resource will help you assist your organization in addressing project risks in a global and interconnected world. * Provides guidance on how business people and IT can work together to maximize business value * Insights from more than thirty leading IT experts * Commonsense, rational solutions for issues such as managing outsourcing relationships and operating IT as a business Offering solutions for many of the problems CIOs face, this unique book addresses the Chief Information Officer's role in managing and running IT as a business, so the IT department may become a full strategic partner in the organization's crucial decisions.
- Author BiographyDEAN LANE founded the Office of the CIO, a group of experienced CIOs and former Big 4 consulting partners who have formed a community and consulting organization to better align business and IT. Lane has been a CIO at four different companies: Honeywell, ATK, Plantronics, and Masters Institute. He was also a consultant for Ernst & Young, AT&T, and the Gartner Group. He is past president of the Society of Information Management's Silicon Valley Chapter; serves on the advisory boards for the Naval Postgraduate School, SFSU's Center for Business Systems, and Sparta, Inc.; and is an active member of the Institute of Management Consultants, ISACA, and the CIO Collective .
- Author(s)Dean Lane
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley CIO
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width184 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.