All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA true, shocking, action-packed thrilling story of thirteen children's struggle for survival in a sadistically controlled environment.
- Author BiographyI was born in Newark, New Jersey on November 11, 1952. I am the seventh child of thirteen children. Being born into a family devoted to crime, I lived in denial and sin until I came into the knowledge of God who changed my life forever. I was called by Him to write this book. My true story can free many people who have been suffering from hidden shameful secrets that have obstructed their lives. You too can prevail those obstacles and move onward.
- Author(s)Nancy Carol Vega
- PublisherNancy Carol Vega
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNancy Carol Vega
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.