All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious editions of The Child Surveillance Handbook have built its reputation as the essential reference guide for GPs, health visitors and other members of the healthcare team in primary care. Now thoroughly revised and updated, this new edition remains the authoritative guide to child surveillance - promoting the health, welfare and life chances of children.
- Author BiographyRespectively Emeritus Professor of Community Paediatrics, University of Sheffield, and Honorary Professor of Paediatrics, University of Cape Town; Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Barnet, Visiting Research Associate, Institute of Psychiatry, London, and Honorary Consultant, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London; Consultant in Community Child Health, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London.
- Author(s)David Elliman,David Hall,Jonathan Williams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight854 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.