All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve year old Mikey hates hockey, but loves newspaper reporting, he's quirky that way. One night, Mikey discovers the newspaper story of a lifetime when he falls through the ice of the Sherman Oaks Pond and sees the ghosts of children with a secret. And that's when everything falls apart. No one believes Mikey's story, t even his dad, the town Sheriff. Now Mikey has to let go and trust a ghost to help him solve a crime. Can you trust a ghost to solve a crime? Mikey has to solve the crime and convince the town his story is true before the killer strikes again. Will he do it? Or will the killer get to him first?
- Author BiographyAs a substitute teacher back in 2006, R. A. Douthitt gave a spelling test one Friday afternoon to a 6th grade class. After noticing how the words on the spelling list fit together, she began to use the list to tell a story about the ghosts of children under the ice of a frozen pond. Years later, she put the story down on paper and now you hold the book in your hand. R. A. Douthitt resides in Arizona where she teaches writing at a charter school when she isn't working on her next book. The Children Under the Ice is the first in a series of books. Her Dragon Forest trilogy is available through OakTara.com and Amazon.com. R.A. Douthitt lives with her husband, teenage son, and two little dogs.
- Author(s)R a Douthitt
- PublisherRuth A. Douthitt
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRuth A. Douthitt
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.