Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionNostalgic Jar of feathers becoming, finally, ather map: cloistered homage to a decade of geesehaunting the grid of oursteadfastness.Un-find the coveted ibis; kiss the scarlet of the robin'sblurred departure.In the end, we were landmark, compass, same as the lingered-overpond, the marshwhere cattails remained when all elseleft. Ragged in salt, cloud-headed. Paula Bohince's poems have appeared in The New Yorker, The Nation, and Poetry. She has received fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts, the Amy Clampitt Trust, and the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference, and an Amy Lowell Poetry Travelling Scholarship.
- Author BiographyPaula Bohince's first collection, Incident at the Edge of Bayonet Woods, received Sarabande Books' inaugural Aleda Shirley Prize. Her poems have appeared widely in such publications as The New Yorker, The Nation, Poetry, The Hudson Review, Slate, and The Yale Review. She has received fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts, the Amy Clampitt Trust, and the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference, in addition to the 2010-2011 Amy Lowell Poetry Travelling Scholarship. She lives in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Paula Bohince
- PublisherSarabande Books
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSarabande Books
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.