About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Children of the Great King: A Story of the Crimean War The Lord is a great King. - Psa. xlvii, 2. There is a family on earthWhose Father fills a throne;But, though a seed of heavenly birth, To men they're little kwn.But 'tis the King who reigns aboveThat claims them for his own;The favored objects of his love, And destined to a throne. The spring months of the year 1854 were already passing away when our story commences. Dark lowered the clouds in the political sky of many nations of the earth at that time; wars a ad rumors of wars prevailed on all sides. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)M H
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.