All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA hospital is preserved, afloat, after the Earth is flooded beneath seven miles of water. Inside, assailed by mysterious forces, doctors and patients are left to remember the world they've lost and to imagine one to come. At the centre, a young medical student finds herself gifted with strange powers and a frightening destiny. Simultaneously epic and intimate, wildly imaginative and unexpectedly relevant, The Children's Hospital is a work of stunning scope, mesmerizing detail, and wrenching emotion.
- Author BiographySelected by the New Yorker as one of the '20 Under 40', CHRIS ADRIAN is the author of Gob's Grief, The Children's Hospital, A Better Angel and The Great Night. He is a Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist at Columbia University. Adrian has a commissioned piece in Granta 120 Medicine, published August 2012.
- Author(s)Chris Adrian
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Weight423 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.