All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating introduction to the world's most famous art and artists. This comprehensive guide provides a first look at art for young readers, and focuses on the collection of paintings housed in The National Gallery, London. The book sets itself apart from the competition as it also includes a free app that allows you to create your own virtual gallery at home.
- Author BiographySusie Hodge is an author, art historian, historian and artist. As well as non-fiction books for adults and children (currently she has over 90 in print), Susie also writes articles and web resources for galleries and museums. She paints and illustrates for various publications. Recently published art titles include My Big Art Show (Thames & Hudson, 2014), How to Look at Art (Tate Publishing, 2014), and Art: Everything You Need to Know about the Greatest Artists and their Works (Quercus, 2014). The National Gallery was founded in 1824 and houses a collection of over 2,300 paintings. It is the fifth most visited art museum in the world with over 6 million visitors a year.
- Author(s)Susie Hodge
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.