Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal power is shifting to Asia. The U.S. military is embarking on an American pivot to the Indo-Pacific region, and the bulk of global arms spending is directed toward Asian theatres. India and Pakistan are thought to be building up their nuclear arsenals while questions persist about China's potential to sprint to parity. China remains by far the world's largest market for new nuclear energy production, and India aspires to be on a similar trajectory. Despite these trends, The China-India Nuclear Crossroads is the first serious book by leading Chinese and Indian experts to examine the political, military, and technical factors that affect Si-Indian nuclear relations. In this book, editor and translator Lora Saalman presents a comprehensive framework through which China and India can pursue enhanced co-operation and minimize the unintended consequences of their security dilemmas.
- Author BiographyLora Saalman is an associate in the Nuclear Policy Program at the Carnegie-Tsinghua Center for Global Policy, Beijing.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLora Saalman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.