All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis new textbook on the Chinese ecomy clearly presents all that the world's second largest ecomy has accomplished, as well as what work remains to be done. As ecomic development in China for the last 30 years has been mostly top down, this text focuses on the macroecomic and monetary sides of the ecomy. Utilising case studies throughout, the book uses t only the traditional macroecomics tools in explaining the Chinese ecomy, but also takes a vel approach by assessing China as a company. Through employment of models from finance, such as cash flows and valuations, the text is able to dig deeper into understanding the fundamental characteristics of the Chinese ecomy. The book also presents extremely useful analysis of the comparisons and contrasts between Chinese ecomic activity and that of the U.S. ecomy. eResources including chapter questions with solutions and lecture slides will be available on this webpage.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ron Schramm is PhD Program Director of the International Business School of Suzhou (IBSS) at Xian Jiao Tong Liverpool University (XJTLU, China). He is the Area Editor in Finance for the International Journal of Emerging Markets and was a faculty member for over 25 years at the Columbia Business School, Columbia University in New York City. He was a Fulbright Scholar at UIBE in Beijing and has taught at 5 different universities in China.
- Author(s)Ronald M. Schramm
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Note54 black & white tables
- Weight594 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.