All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the rise and fall of a market ecomy in China from 1000-1500.
- Author BiographyWilliam Guanglin Liu is Associate Professor of History at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Author(s)William Guanglin Liu
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight925 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.