All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines China's attempts to control the opium ecomy in the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyAlan Baumler is Associate Professor of History at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and editor of Modern China and Opium: A Reader.
- Author(s)Alan Baumler
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.