About this product
- DescriptionAfter learning they have a reputation for being lazy, the grasshoppers have a lot to prove to the other bugs. Realizing that their only talents are singing and playing, they decide to create the Chirping Band. While the grasshoppers want to be in the band, they do t want to practice and many wake up late or they forget their instruments. But they refuse to give up and the band improves over time. On the night of their first performance, the grasshoppers are ready to prove to the other bugs that they are t lazy, but one shows up. Not wanting to waste all of their hard work, the band performs, and soon the other bugs gather around to hear them. The Chirping Band proves that they are t lazy and they find pleasure in working hard and doing something they all enjoy. Concepts include determination, setting goals, working hard, and confidence.
- Author(s)Eunjoo Jang,Wonkyeong Lee
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMySelf Bookshelf
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width254 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.