Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.18+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of the Chocolate Box Girls! Cherry, Summer, Skye, Coco and Honey may be very different - but they all love crafting and creating! From hosting a chocolate-themed sleepover to designing a flower headband and concocting a cupcake-sensation, each Chocolate Box sister shares her secrets. With ideas for every season - there's a whole year of Chocolate Box inspired ideas waiting - which will you make first? This is a brilliant collection from bestselling author Cathy Cassidy. It is a must-have for all fans of the Chocolate Box Girls.
- Author BiographyCathy Cassidy is one of the UK's top-selling children's authors. She was an art teacher, a magazine editor and an agony aunt before becoming a full-time writer. She has worked at Shout magazine and previously at Jackie. Cathy tours extensively around the UK - meeting over 10,000 young readers in 2012. She has twice won the prestigious 'Queen of Teen' award. Cathy lives in Merseyside with her husband, two dogs and a cat. For all the latest on this best-selling author go to www.cathycassidy.com
- Author(s)Cathy Cassidy
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChocolate Box Girls
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight292 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.