All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaPalm writes fiction which is more believable than real life. Her characters are so real, I felt I was walking beside them and looking forward to their decisions. [Amazon Reviewer] Hovering between dreamy romance and cruel reality, THE CHOICE NOT TAKEN is a contemporary tale of shattered dreams and second chances. It entwines past and present to reveal how challenges and choices t only alter who we are...but who we become. What if the wrong choice was the only choice you had for survival? It took years of psychological upset for Courtney to overcome a personal tragedy, but she has finally found relative peace as wife to a loving husband and mother of two great children. When she stumbles upon news that a man with whom she once had an affair has died, her world is quickly turned upside-down. As painful and tainted memories force her to ackwledge a long-forgotten past, the debilitating pressure soon threatens every aspect of her life. Can she find her way back to the happiness she worked so hard to achieve? Or will it become too much for her to bear?
- Author BiographyWife. Mother. Cancer Survivor. Martini Enthusiast. Somewhere amid the craze of volunteering, school events, sports activities, household duties, and social networking, Jodi finds time to write. Visit Jodi at: www.lapalmbooks.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Jodi Lapalm
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.