All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA longtime scholar of the Cold War deftly weaves together the tradition of just war and an examination of current events to show how the time-hored concepts of jus ad bellum (justice of war) and jus in bello (justice in war) apply to the U.S. military involvement in Iraq.
- Author BiographyALBERT L. WEEKS, formerly Professor of International Affairs at New York University (1961-1989), teaches politics and foreign policy at the Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida. A well-respected Sovietologist, he is the author of nine books, including Stalin's Other War: Soviet Grand Strategy, 1939-1941 (2003) and Russia's Life-Saver: Lend-Lease Aid to the USSR in World War II (2004).
- Author(s)Albert L. Weeks
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleEthics of American Foreign Policy
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.