All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionNow with a new foreword by Rosalie De Rosset. Though her life was difficult, Hannah Whitall Smith'smessage was joyful. In the Christian's Secret of a Happy Life, she writes, Jesus came to save you fully w, in this life, from the power and dominion of sin, and to deliver you altogether. Passionate and practical, Whitall Smith's classic of the Holiness movement focuses t on human effort but on simple, stubborn faith in the Savior and Sanctifier of the soul. Our part is the trusting, she writes. It is His to accomplish the results.
- Author BiographyHANNAH WHITALL SMITH (1832-1911) was born in Philadelphia to a Quaker family. Her life expressed the joy that is found in complete surrender to the Lord. The secret to a happy life, according to Whitall Smith, is to trust implicitly in the promises of the Bible. Her goal was not to impress the scholar, but to elevate the simple man or woman who longed for a more consecrated way of living. Deeply practical, her writings deal directly with the day-to-day struggles of ordinary people. She is author of The Christian s Secret of a Happy Life and The God of All Comfort.
- Author(s)Hannah Whitall Smith
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleMoody Classics
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight218 g
- Width128 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byRosalie De Rosset
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.