Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Santa sets off to deliver the presents poor Christmas Bear is left behind. How will Bear make it to Tom's house in time for Christmas morning? With plenty of velties to play with, from flaps and tabs to wheels and mini pop-ups, little hands will love to follow Christmas Bear's adventures as he travels far and wide.
- Author BiographyIan Whybrow is the bestselling author of several picture books for Macmillan, including THE BEDTIME BEAR (1 405 04993 6, also with Axel Scheffler), SAY HELLO TO THE ANIMALS! (1 405 02181 0) and HEY, I LOVE YOU! (1 405 01922 0). Axel Scheffler is the star illustrator of many prize-winning and bestselling books for Macmillan. He has enjoyed phenomenal success in his collaborations with Julia Donaldson, including THE GRUFFALO (0 333 71093 2), THE GRUFFALO'S CHILD (1 405 02046 6), ROOM ON THE BROOM (0 333 90338 2), THE SMARTEST GIANT IN TOWN (0 333 96396 2) and many more. Axel's witty illustrations have brought him huge international acclaim. Nick Denchfield is a highly talented paper engineer, responsible for EXTREME ANIMALS (1 405 02170 5), POP-UP SPOOKY CASTLE (0 333 96133 1), THE NUTCRACKER (0 333 96134 X) and many more successful pop-up books.
- Author(s)Ian Whybrow
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width254 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Axel Scheffler
- Format DetailsPop-up book
- Edition StatementReprints
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.