All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionMagic and imagination come together in this delightful story, in rhyme, telling what happened to the mystical unicorn and how every Christmas Eve they are brought back to roam and play, with the magic that only Santa Claus can share.
- Author BiographyRoger Turner lives in London, Ontario, Canada. He is happily married to Megan. He enjoys writing, having completed almost one thousand poems in the past four years. He enjoys golf, baseball and traveling. He can not always afford golf, baseball, and traveling, so....he writes about them....a lot. Dr. Suess, Shel Silverstein and Spike Milligan are among his favorite writers, and some of his work, is very similar to their writing style. This is his first book, though he has been published previously while in the military. His favorite artist, is Donna Clement. The two of them are already hard at work on their next collaborative effort of children's poems and art. Donna is a freelance artist living in Longmont, Colorado, USA. She shares her home with her chihuahua, Sky. Her yard sports an old, dead, gnarly, apple tree painted many colors just for fun. She is an art teacher, book illustrator, muralist, and botanical illustrator for Botanical interests, and is currently working on projects in most of these areas at the same time. You can see some of her work at donnaclementart.com every chance she gets you will find her beachcombing, as it is her favorite activity, however living in Colorado makes this a difficult pastime! Nature photography, travel and hiking, playing drums and singing in a band are other activities she enjoys. She also admits to being a sci-fi and fantasy nerd. Donna is enjoying her collaboration with her favorite poet Roger Turner, because Roger is such a prolific writer; Donna has enough subject matter to illustrate for many lifetimes!
- Author(s)Roger Turner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Donna Clement
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.