All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.44
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.42
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.20
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.06
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- Description<b>A family secret might destroy a couple's hope for marriage.</b> Elizabeth Canning discovers an awful secret in her estranged aunt sdiary. Believing her chances for a happy marriage are spoiled, she leaves her fiance a letter andflees town. In hopes that distance will heal her broken heart, she takes refuge in her grandparents Pennsylvania home. Anticipating a Christmas Eve wedding with Elizabeth, David Stinner is confused by her letterand desperate to find her. Can David root out the truth about the past and bring back his bride? Oris the truth destined to bring an ultimate end to their romance?
- Author BiographyWanda E. Brunstetter is a <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author beloved for writing about the Amishway of life. When not traveling to visit familyin Pennsylvania and Amish friends in various states, Wandaand her husband Richard live in Washington State.
- Author(s)Wanda E Brunstetter
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight113 g
- Width163 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Rebecca Gallagher
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time135
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.