All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is only possible because of Lil's survival from her tumor. The success wrought by all three of them: Lillian, Russell, and Benjamin Pennington. If t, her story with Russell would have ended - the essence of the happiness he had found on his mountains, his gift from the Lord, turned to a greater sorrow than he had ever kwn. However, joy continues to lift him simply looking at her every day. Something Lil thinks she will never understand. On the other hand, a new development occurs which finally gives her some insight into his vision of her. Perhaps ather gift from the Lord. However, let us start at the beginning... Or rather in the middle of their story as Russell wove it while lying beside her on the bed through the many hours of her illness. His efforts to put t only those thoughts into a book, but also what he saw in her. A surprise so to speak. While she worked on his Christmas present, hoping that he wouldn't tice, she'd also have to figure out how to lie. She had been successful last Christmas in avoiding an out and out lie because he would have kwn. Instead, she had gone for diversion. Hopefully, this year she would be able to pull it off again and surprise him. In the mix again is Dr. Benjamin Allen Pennington, a personage whom Russell did t want in his house for Christmas! But, this time, the plot is afoot as they say... And so was the storm...
- Author Biography[After] perusing Ms. Steen's latest photos, I know why her prose is so crisp and lively-she sees everything about her with the same beautiful, optimistic lens. Roberta J. Molyneux, Phd, English and Humanities. Unexpectedly divorced after 43 years, Ms. Steen entered the world of the transient. Her faith in her Lord was her constant companion while moving from bedroom to bedroom, State to State, with her laptop, five suitcases, and a printer. Disabled by disease, recapturing her many years as a performer, composer, and teacher on the piano was impossible. However, instead of giving up during her twenty months of dependency on the graces of strangers and family, this remarkable woman was armed with three lethal weapons: her laptop, her imagination, and her sense of humor. Now terminally ill, Ms. Steen's engaging humor has touched the lives of those who opened their doors to her, the medical personnel who remain in her life, and those around the world who visit her web site mountainqueenpublishing.com to enjoy her photography and short stories.
- Author(s)L M Steen
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.