All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIsobel Santini-managing editor, terrible cook, and best friend-is present at the discovery of a grisly murder. Shaken, she tries to return to her rmal routine working at the college press, but when her best friend becomes the prime suspect and a second murder follows the first, Isobel has to drag herself out of her slush and into the sw to hunt for clues, much to the disapproval of her cousin, the chief of police. Along the way to finding the killer, she encounters a handsome newcomer, endures the town Christmas pageant, evades her match-making aunt, and forgets to put up her own Christmas tree. The deuement comes in the off-white lileum halls of academe, when Isobel and the killer confront each other face-to-face.
- Author BiographySara Penhallow is the mystery-writing pseudonym of Erin M. Hartshorn. She fell in love with the mystery genre when she first picked up an Encyclopedia Brown book; thereafter, she spent hours devouring everything from Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden to Agatha Christie, John Carr, Ed McBain, and Nancy Pickard. When she's not writing, she enjoys various handicrafts and spending time with her family. She blogs online at www.erinmhartshorn.com/sara-penhallow and can be found on Twitter (@SaraPenhallow).
- Author(s)Sara Penhallow
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.