All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionChristmas, 1483: Roger the Chapman is looking forward to twelve days of peace and celebration with his wife and children in Bristol. The family is particularly excited by the arrival of a troupe of mummers, who will perform their plays in the outer ward of the castle throughout the festival. But the gruesome murders of two of the town's most prominent and venerable citizens, both veterans of the French wars, scupper Roger's hopes as he is gradually drawn into the hunt for the killer. Once again, Roger finds himself in grave danger, but it is someone else who pays the price of his inability to keep his se out of matters that do t concern him...
- Author BiographyKate Sedley was born in Bristol, England and educated at the Red Maids' School in Westbury-on-Trym. She is married and has a son, a daughter and three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Kate Sedley
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Roger the Chapman Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Paperbacks Ltd
- Weight456 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.