All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe magical, moving and bestselling first children's vel from Tom Fletcher. Forget everything you thought you knew about the North Pole, and set off on a Christmas Eve adventure with boy named William Trundle, an elf named Szzletrump, Santa Claus (yes! The real Santa Claus!), a nasty piece of work called the Hunter, and a most unusual disaur ...
- Author BiographyAfter writing songs with his band McFly for several years, Tom Fletcher turned his hand to writing stories. He is one half of the duo behind the bestselling Dinosaur That Pooped series. The Christmasaurus is Tom's first novel for young readers, and combines his love of Christmas and dinosaurs.
- Author(s)Tom Fletcher
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteBlack and white throughout
- Weight596 g
- Width162 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.