All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have confusing and unexplained breathing problems or your asthma has t responded to treatment, this book is for you. The Chronic Cough Enigma is written for people who have been coughing for months or years and cant get useful answers from their doctors. More than 20 million Americans suffer from what is kwn as enigmatic chronic cough. This book provides insights from Dr. Jamie Koufman's almost forty years of successfully managing thousands of long-suffering cough patients. Indeed, the typical chronic cough patient who comes to her office has been coughing for more than a decade. This book provides the many who suffer from chronic cough new and potentially life-changing information and the potential to be cured.
- Author BiographyDr. Jamie Koufman is one of America's leading laryngologists and has lectured widely nationally and internationally. With three decades of clinical and bench research focused on the diagnosis, treatment, cell biology, and epidemiology of reflux, Dr. Koufman is one of the world's authorities on reflux disease. She coined the terms laryngopharyngeal reflux, silent reflux, and airway reflux. She is a New York Times best selling author for Dropping Acid: The Reflux Diet Cookbook &Cure. Dr. Koufman is the Founder and Director of the Voice Institute of New York, a comprehensive voice treatment center. She was a pioneer of laryngeal framework surgery, minimally-invasive laryngeal laser surgery, laryngeal electromyography, and transnasal esophagoscopy. Dr. Koufman is Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of the New York Medical College, and she also has surgical privleges at the Beth Israel and Lenox Hill Hospitals. Dr. Koufman has received the Honor Award and the Distinguished Service Awards of the American Academy of Otolaryngology―Head and Neck Surgery, the Broyles-Maloney Award of the American Broncho-Esophagological Association, and the Casselberry and Newcomb Awards of the American Laryngological Association. The latter is a Lifetime Achievement Award for research and publications in Laryngology. Dr. Koufman has been listed among the Top Doctors in America every year since 1994.
- Author(s)M D Jamie A Koufman
- PublisherKatalix Publishing
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKatalix Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword bySuze Orman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.