All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt long last, a journal inspired by Heather Brewer's New York Times bestselling series The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod. This iconic journal features quotes from all five books in the series as well as exclusive new secrets in Elysian Code for readers to decipher with an enclosed key. Perfect for veteran minions and new fans alike.
- Author BiographyHeather Brewer was not your typical teen growing up. She wore black, danced under full moons, and devoured every book in sight. She hasn't changed much. Today, Heather can be found writing in her funky, black Happy Bunny jammie pants, dancing under a full moon, devouring every book in sight, and attending renaissance faire in full costume (and in character).When Heather's not writing, dressing up, dancing and reading, she's answering email, which she loves to get over at her website.
- Author(s)Heather Brewer
- PublisherDutton Books
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.