Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionAfter 20 years of t kwing who she is or where she belongs, Jane's artistic talents sends her to the wilds of Idaho where her memory is finally awaken. Can Sydney Thomas put the two halves of her life together to give her the logn awaited happy ending with the love of her life - Caleb McCormick?
- Author BiographyVivian was born into a military family, raised in a military family and helped create her own military family in 1984. When her husband retured from the military in 2005, Vivian went to work at a local convenience store. She is also still happily married to the man she came to the dance with and who helped raise their two children.
- Author(s)Vivian L Holt
- Date of Publication23/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.