All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the individual churches, catacombs, embellishments and artefacts of Early Christian Rome. The author describes precisely where the extant features are situated and provides details on what can be seen.
- Author BiographyMatilda Webb is an archeologist and the author of Decorating the Houses of the Dead.
- Author(s)Matilda Webb
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight772 g
- Width245 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.