All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe three newest volumes of The Churchill Documents cover the start of World War II. As with previous volumes, they collect a remarkably wide range of archives too volumius to include in Randolph S. Churchill and Sir Martin Gilbert s multivolume biography of Winston Churchill.
- Author BiographySir Martin Gilbert was born in England in 1936. He is a graduate of Oxford University, from which he holds a Doctorate of Letters, and is an Honorary Fellow of Merton College, Oxford. In 1962 he began work as one of Randolph Churchill s research assistants, and in 1968, after Randolph Churchill s death, he became the official biographer of Winston Churchill. Since then he has published six volumes of the Churchill biography, and has edited to date twelve volumes of Churchill documents. As a Distinguished Fellow at Hillsdale College, Michigan, he is currently completing the Churchill document volumes.During forty-eight years of research and writing, Sir Martin has published eighty books, including The First World War, The Second World War, The Somme: The Heroism and Horror of War, D-Day, The Day the War Ended, and a three-volume History of the Twentieth Century. He has also written, as part of his series of ten historical atlases, Atlas of the First World War, and, most recently, Atlas of the Second World War. Sir Martin s film and television work has included a documentary series on the life of Winston Churchill. His other published works include Churchill: A Photographic Portrait, In Search of Churchill, Churchill and America, and the single volume Churchill, A Life.
- Author(s)Sir Winston S Churchill
- PublisherHillsdale College Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHillsdale College Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1792 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Edited byFellow Martin Gilbert
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.