All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning first as a case study of Feng Xiaogang, this book explores Chinese film history since the early 1990s in terms of changes of party film policy, industry reforms, the party's promotion of Main Melody films and the emergence and growth of popular cinema. It is suitable for classroom and personal use.
- Author BiographyDr. Rui Zhang studied history of art and film at The Ohio State University. She is currently a postdoctoral research fellow at Tsinghua University in China.
- Author(s)Zhang Rui
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note7
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.