All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the success of The Cinnamon Club Cookbook, Vivek Singh showcases his legendary way with seafood recipes that bring together brilliant spicing and Indian-influenced flavours with familiar western culinary styles and techniques. Vivek Singh's award-winning food has earned the Cinnamon Club a place as one of the UK's top destination restaurants and probably the most famous Indian restaurant in the world.
- Author BiographyVivek Singh is one of Britain's best-known Indian chefs. He has been executive chef of The Cinnamon Club since its launch in 2001. He was classically trained in India with the world-famous Oberoi Group. Vivek is a master of Indian cuisine, but he also believes that it should not remain static, but be enhanced and evolved by outside influences. His food, therefore, is a perfect blend of authentic Indian spicing and flavours and modern Western styles and techniques. In 2003, along with the restaurant's founder, Iqbal Wahhab, Vivek wrote The Cinnamon Club Cookbook. In 2006, he wrote The Cinnamon Club Seafood Cookboo k, and in 2008 came Curry: Classic and Contemporary. By this time Vivek was not only an award-winning author, but also one of the most respected chefs in the UK, and one of the most recognisable faces of Indian cuisine on TV too. 2008 was also the year that a second restaurant, Cinnamon Kitchen, just off Liverpool Street in London, also opened its doors. Vivek is one of the most innovative Indian chefs at work in the world today. He appears regularly on television, with many appearances on the BBC's flagship cookery programme, Saturday Kitchen.
- Author(s)Iqbal Wahhab,Vivek Singh
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication12/07/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight744 g
- Width237 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.