About this product
- DescriptionThis interesting book about how we get bursts of energy from our food teaches readers about the circulatory system.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleShow Me Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.