All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe City provides reliable, relevant and up-to-date coverage of what goes on in the City, its global importance and its role as the leading financial centre in Europe. Individual chapters focus on the City's various wholesale international financial markets and institutions - from the money markets to the securities industry, commodities to shipping, the Bank of England to the Financial Services Authority. Other chapters review its historical development and the scandals that have dogged its reputation. Finally, the book looks at the outlook for the City and the challenges it faces - the current downturn, the impact of developments in communications techlogy and the threat from Wall Street. In addition, there are appendices giving details of City institutions and organisations, profiles of the principal City players and key City events from the late seventeenth century.
- Author BiographyRichard Roberts is a reader at the University of Sussex. He specialises in financial markets and centres, and is the author of numerous books and articles about international finance.
- Author(s)Richard Roberts
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEconomist Books
- Out-of-print date13/04/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.